2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting Announcement
Registration is Open
Registration and Housing for the 2021 ASCRS and ASOA Annual Meetings is Open!
Register now to attend the 2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting, featuring:
- Essential education and the latest in clinical techniques
- Inspiring speakers, expert faculty, and distinguished lecturers
- An Exhibit Hall with the latest industry trends from more than 200 companies
- Unparalleled opportunities to connect with friends, colleagues, and mentors
- ASOA practice management education for all members of the practice
The “Skip-the-Line Deadline” is June 1. If you want to have your badge mailed to you ahead of the meeting, register by June 1 and select this mailing option
Your Practice. Our Passion.
A strategic partner of ASCRS, the American Society of Ophthalmic Administrators (ASOA) empowers ophthalmic leaders to elevate the business of ophthalmology through education, innovation, support, and collaboration. Serving over 2,000 members including CEOs/CFOs, administrators, managers, clinical directors, and other practice management staff, ASOA is the premier organization dedicated to the profession of managing the business of ophthalmology.
Benefit from practice management resources dealing with topics such as coding and reimbursement, marketing, benchmarking and statistics, leadership and strategic planning, HR, operations, business development, and much more.
ASOA membership makes it possible to advance and excel in your career, network and connect with experts and peers, stay current with industry news and innovation, and make informed decisions about your practice.